The Great Question Remains:
With the calls for self quarantining, sheltering in place, social distancing, isolating at home, etc., where do the homeless/houseless citizens do such?
Even though the President has done remarkably well in addressing the needs of the “forgotten” Americans, economically etc., it seems however, that at peril to the National Security of the republic, one group of Americans are dangerously ignored.
These forgotten ones are the so called homeless/houseless persons, especially black citizens, whom are the predominance of the homelessness/houselessness populations.
Such “flies in the face” of President Trumps’ bold and courageous promises to them/us black citizens whom, according to the 1866 Civil Rights-14th Amendment Act of our federal, super citizenship under the direct jurisdiction of the Executive Branch, the personal, safe-guardianship of the President being Commander in Chief, enforcing their/our “equal justice/protection under the law”.
On the “hand”, perhaps, the homeless-houseless populations are indeed not forgotten, but plans were already laid decades ago with the present being the “perfect storm” to implement a strategy that does indeed, among other things, rid society of them.
While it’s obviously impossible for said US citizens to follow the directives of the governments (municipal, county, state and federal) concerning the Virus threat, the following options are in the making:
- Where can this population, numbering in the tens of thousands (58,000 plus?…LA alone) be safely contained in the required spaces, being 6 feet apart from others; no more than ten in a given open air room; etc?
Note: Shelters, such as the LA Bridge Shelter-housing of Mayor Garcetti, and/or the places like the Cold Wet Weather shelter programs, etc., plus having to be picked up at designated locals by buses, forcing passengers to sit within the outlawed 6 feet of others, is in violation of virus prevention guidelines or rules.
2. Given the numbers, such must be set in operation for containment:
Large spaces are required where individual, not open room dwelling structures, i.e., domes, shipping containers, tiny houses, etc., can be rapidly constructed, either in vacant lots(parking, etc.) within the urban centers, or outside of such, on municipal, county, state and/or federal lands, including decommissioned military bases;
3. When the collection of said homeless persons begins, it would be foolish to do so without first testing each individual for the Virus, lest those whom are infected will spread it amongst others whom are not due to the close quarters by which they are collect on buses, vans, etc., and housed in the open room shelters.
Note: The only way to avoid this catastrophe is by constructing individual living quarters, similar to their once makeshift shelters and tents.
4. Post the Virus threat, when will the homeless-houseless inmates be released from “health and safety” containment facilities; and where will they go? More than the virus itself or homelessness, this is the greatest threat, as there is not decent exodus from the containment into productive living…somewhere!
Note: Apparently, unless the inmates can prove or demonstrate the ability to self sustain back in society or have support systems, perhaps, family, obviously they can be release back to the streets to repeat the dangers, even those before this present virus threat.
5. Being that such persons can’t leave facility indefinitely, government has stumbled into the “CCI” words of Concentration or Containment or Internment Camps, hence, Constitutional violation, and even anti-black racism, in that their/our Civil Rights of citizenship has been destroyed, thereby ending the Republic, and loosing the Union.
6. Immediately, via the White House, US Interagency Council On Homelessness (USICH) implement the Justiceville “New Frontier II: Operation Humanity” strategic national plan which has been advocated long before the virus threat, which had it been implemented, the present, most dangerous nation-threatening crisis around homelessness would not exist.
5. Furthermore, as this won’t be last such virus attacks, we must now take the offensive strategy to plan on exodus and entry strategy for the future, because still remaining are the same conditions throughout neighborhoods that existed before this threat.